Hiring Car from Terminal 2 Naia - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2019, 09:21 PM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4097 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenarch View Post
Hello. I hope someone can help me with some tips.
Me, my husband and two kids are going home to Philippines end of January. We are planning to hire a car for two weeks. Which car rental company do you suggest? Our arrival is in terminal 2.
Thank you in advance.
Hi Leenach,

The best bet would be contacting the standard car rental companies where you are now.
Most will have offices here. However, my understanding is that they come with a driver and is not self-driving and would likely be quite expensive. An alternative would be to locate someone here through your family that has a van or SUV for hire with driver. Going that route it's most important to have or locate someone that is reliable with the emphasis on reliable so you are not left waiting for nothing at the airport upon arrival.

Best of luck

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...