*** 2339x Other Engineering Professionals for EOI 189 and 190 *** - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2018, 08:33 AM

DN7C is on a distinguished road
200 likes received
220 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from srilanka. Users Flag! Expat in australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivinlobo View Post
Bro I'm very sure you will score well. Just keep in touch with all PTE question format.

Download some templates for speaking section.

And also YouTube material is self sufficient except for reading - fill in the blanks drop down type.

My third attempt in PTE I didn't practice anything due to frustration that I missed PTE with just 1 mark.

But my honest opinion is if you are familiar with the format and little practice you will be able to clear it with 79+, as you have already attempted it before.

From October 2016 it was very long and tough wait for me. Even now I'm in the process of lodging visa and I feel the wait is still going to be there.

Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk
I have the exam tomorrow. I did prepare for the last two weeks. Let's see how this goes.

It has been a long journey for most of us. Sometimes, we have missed the invitation by few days or missed adding 10/20 points from PTE by a single point.

We need to get this migration thing sorted out as soon as possible. We have been in it for a long time
EA MSA Outcome: 14/04/2016
PTE Academic 65+: 04/01/2017
EA RSEA Outcome: 20/01/2017
Experience: 6 years+
190 NSW: 65 Points DOE: 21/01/2017