Help need for EOI under SMC - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2018, 08:58 AM

Dean001 is on a distinguished road

Hi Sunil.
I am also in same boat as you are.My graduation is BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) followed by Post Graduation MCA.
1)I hope I will get additional 15 points for Absolute skill shortage as I am applying for the skill in LTSSL?
2)my details
Ielts score:7
Software testing experience: 10+ years
Spouse: Bsc maths and MCA with 10+ years in IT
Should I apply as main applicant to claim bonus points as I have done bca and my spouse is bsc?
3) Should I get IQA done for myself as well as my spouse?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilkk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukumar.n View Post
If your under graduation is B.sc computer science then you can apply for IQA and you will get 15 points for Absolute Skills shortage. I suggest not to waste money in applying IQA for your partner since you will be getting 165 points without partner points. All the best...
Thank You for the details Sukumar. My graduation is BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) followed by Post Graduation MCA. I hope I will get additional 15 points for Absolute skill shortage as I am applying for the skill in LTSSL. Also can you please confirm if you have enquired anyone about the Job opportunities and whether people are successful in getting the PR after going there on the Job Search Visa? I will do my search as well. However, if you have heard any success stories like this then it will give some relief for us to go without hesitation.