189 visa-Parents name mismatch in passport, birth certificate & marriage certificate. - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2018, 03:21 PM

venugopal_b is on a distinguished road
1 likes received
9 likes given

Default 189 visa-Parents name mismatch in passport, birth certificate & marriage certificate.

Folks,

I need your valuable inputs on the documents that will be evaluated by case officer for 189 visa.

I'm the primary applicant and I'm not claiming any points for my wife. The following are the discrepancies we're seeing:

1) Parents name in mine and wife's Passport doesn't match 100% with parents name in Birth Certificate.
2) Parents name in mine and wife's Passport doesn't match 100% with parents name in Marriage Certificate.
3) Parents name in mine and wife's Birth Certificate doesn't match 100% with parents name in Marriage Certificate.

What I mean by 'doesn't match 100%' is:
1) Our parent's first name or last name is misspelled in the birth certificate
2) Only Initials are displayed for middle and last name in birth certificate while in passport instead of initials, names are expanded for middle and last name.

I know the case officer will review for name match across documents (passport, birth certificate, and marriage certificate) for me and my wife. Will the case officer also review passport, birth certificate, and marriage certificate to see if our parent's name matches?

Please Clarify!