Medical Health clearance provided - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2018, 10:47 PM

Tron89 is on a distinguished road
1 likes received
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default Medical Health clearance provided

Hi, I completed my health examinations for 190 at bupa and its already 2 week after checkup. I checked the status on emedical the very next day after checkup and noticed status as completed against all required test. Then I went to confirm the health examination status in my immiaccount. It shows "health clearance provided- no further action required".

My question is will this status change to referred for further medical examination once the CO is allocated as there is no CO assigned at the moment or I can assume my health is cleared and I dont need to worry any further about the results.

The panel doctors didnt say anything while I was being examined, they simply said the results will be sent to the department. I am not sure whether above stated medical clearance provided means they simply sent the results to the department and its further waiting to be looked into by the CO once allocated or it is cleared straightaway by the system. Can any one shed some light over this matter please. I know lot of people have gone through such anxiety especially when they are almost approaching the finishing line and wish not to miss out. The whole visa application is indeed a nerve wrecking experience for all of us.