Free healthcare / convenio especial availability - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2018, 05:41 PM

Megsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond reputeMegsmum has a reputation beyond repute
4601 likes received
7318 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn R View Post
You certainly can't. I know people who decided to "wing it" after their residual S1s expired, or never registered as residents in the first place and just relied on EHICs, I would have been too worried about what might happen to do that. I just got out of hospital yesterday after heart surgery (including 8 days in intensive care), a few years ago I would never have dreamed I might need that.
Wishing you speedy full recovery.

Yep, In the four years we have been here, my husband has required two operations, I too was diagnosed with a minor heart problem, resolved now thankfully but on medication.

I personally think that many people run fast and loose with their health cover, with phrases like, I've never been to the Drs or I'm usually very fit and that old favorite, I'll go back to UK

We were all fit until we weren't head-on car accident, falling over, how the &$#$&* you going to go back to the UK