Tourist Visa - 6 month - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2018, 09:56 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4098 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Seems odd to me that they will not give the 6mo visa if that is what they are supposed to do.
I have heard of this but have no experience with it.
Write a letter to the BI Commissioner? As slow as things take here who knows? It might take longer than your two month extension to get a reply-if ever. Hope they are not just sending you on a wild goose chase.
If you don't get any usable information here, I'd say a quick phone call to the main BI office in Manila is in order.

Good Luck

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...