Beef Hotdogs - View Single Post
Thread: Beef Hotdogs
View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2018, 10:29 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4097 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C.A. View Post
Found a new favorite Hot Dog the brand name is Swift and it's hard to find but they sell a smoked version and it's good I've also tried their cheese dogs and not bad but I prefer the smoked and meaty Swift hot dogs now are what I look for, price is good for the number of hot dogs you receive.

My previous favorite hot dogs don't taste the same anymore and I've noticed this quality issue with many products, they don't seem to keep the flavor standardized and new items are terrific at first and then about 4 months later or less they aren't the same.
Mark,

That really sounds good to me. Swift is or was a US brand. Where do you find them? Is it a a nationwide type grocery store? We have Ayala malls here as well as SM Malls. Both with grocery stores. If they have them here I'll buy a bunch next month.

What I really miss from home are the "Wrangler" franks. All the ones they make are great but can't find them here, even at the duty free stores in Clark.

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...