UK Gent Engaged To Filipina Lady, Advice Needed Please - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2018, 11:17 PM

Crawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond reputeCrawford has a reputation beyond repute
744 likes received
14 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in usa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeast View Post
i'm going back in 4 weeks for a month and informed my lady i could extend my visa to stay a year which she is delighted about even though i've told her we would have a strict budget and hopefully i will then know everything i need to know and have everything sorted so i can get her a visa when i return home and have proof of our relationship etc.

sorry if i've seemed a bit guarded, to be honest i don't know what information would help to give on here that would also help.

regards
mark
Are you aware of the financial, relationship and accommodation requirements that YOU need to fulfill in order to obtain a settlement visa for your girlfriend/fiance/wife? (whatever she will be when you apply)

You should read the following website carefully:

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa

Your "partner" would be applying as partner or spouse.

Basically, YOU as the Brit, will need to be earning 18,600 GBP per annum or above to qualify under the financial requirements.