UK Gent Engaged To Filipina Lady, Advice Needed Please - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2018, 12:45 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4099 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey_Joe View Post
Getting a Philippine Passport not difficult. Requirements are here: At her appointment, she can pay an additional Fee to Expedite the passport.
https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/passport...ents-new-adult

Is she hesitating to get a passport? Why I ask is I know an Expat from my area who moved here a few years ago from Thailand. He hooked up with a girl, she moved in with him. He kept asking her to get her passport because he wanted to take her to Thailand for a vacation. He finally got wise and hired a private investigator who after a few days found out she was married and he immediately evicted her.

Had she got her passport, it would have revealed her married name versus her birth record name.
Yep,,,, that type of thing does happen here more than you would think. Pays to really take is slow. You can't be too careful.

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...