UK Gent Engaged To Filipina Lady, Advice Needed Please - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 11th April 2018, 08:00 PM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4100 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeast View Post
i know it is going to take time etc but the fact that so many people have already managed to get their lady into the UK from the philippines show that it is possible.

I'm sure my lady is worth the wait but I really have no idea what to expect along the way and how best to deal with this to make this as pain free as possible.
Congratulations for sure. Yes it will take time but usually not too bad. Visit with your immigration office there where you live and they should be able to give you a time frame.

In the US, a fiancee visa usually takes between 3 and 5 months to get done. In the US they look at the previous two years of income and makes no difference how long you have known each other. Mostly through letters, emails, photos together, receipts from expenses here they just want to be sure you have a true working relationship.
You might decide to move over here and stay also. Cost of living here is much lower than your home country and none of that cold fog all the time.

Again, visit or call your immigration service there to get accurate requirements and other information.

best of luck for sure..

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...

Last edited by Asian Spirit; 11th April 2018 at 08:03 PM.