Pizza - View Single Post
Thread: Pizza
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2018, 11:32 AM

Asian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
4097 likes received
5087 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAndAbby View Post
Have they done any improvements to the parking at Marquee mall? I have not been there is quite a while because the parking design is terrible and we got stuck in really long queues a few times.

They have the S & R pizza in the Pampanga S&R too, and we have two S&R Pizza in Subic Freeport.
Well, they do have quite a bit of car parking on the East side. The other side(s) close to the grocery is still a mess and over crowded. We use only our motor-trike when going over there so parking is for motors and trikes only in one area. Although usually close to full we still always find a place. I figure it this way; I'm retired and have nothing but time to wait or whatever so I doesn't make a difference to me.

Be part of Flight Aware Free

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Expat Forum on Facebook too...