Pizza - View Single Post
Thread: Pizza
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2018, 12:25 PM

DonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond reputeDonAndAbby has a reputation beyond repute
514 likes received
349 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zep View Post
Well I guess I am SOL on pizza. I was going to try the yellow cab next month at Marquee Mall but someone here said it is worse than Greenwich so it must be bad. I guess pizza is subjective as I thought Shakey's was the best so far of the others I have tried (Pizza Hut/Greenwich). Others rate Shakey's the worst.

Oh well I will wait until later this year when I make a trip back to the US.
It can depend on what type of pizza you like.

Thin crust: Shakey's has good thin crust my wife and daughter like. Not their normal pizza. Crispy oven baked. If you are in Subic Freeport try Extremely Expresso. They have a big brick oven that turns out some nice thin pizza. One of Greenwich's small pizzas is a thin crust and I like the crust. The rest of it is average.

Pan Pizza: Pizza hut pan pizza here is not the same as the U.S. but we still like it. They usually have good 2 for 1 deals that are perfect for my family. I only tried their thin crust once and it sucked.

NY Style: Fairly thin and dripping with oil, S & R is the only one I know of. We like it and grab lunch there quite often. If you like the Costco pizza in the U.S., I think this is the same.

Yellow Cab: The first time I had it in Alabang years ago I thought it was ok, but the last few years when I have been served it at other people's houses I thought it was bad. It might be ok fresh out of the oven but turns to cardboard quickly.