More Trump - View Single Post
Thread: CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC More Trump
View Single Post
Old 25th December 2017, 12:12 AM

mogo51 will become famous soon enough
304 likes received
279 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from australia. Users Flag! Expat in philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro2017 View Post
It is good to hear a voice of reason here, I am the only admitted conservative and take regular beatings due to my political and religious stances. If there are others, they don't seem to admit it as the outspoken majority of this forum is very liberal.

I started the "North Korea" thread, do you want to take on gay marriage in another as you touched on?

We could use some new blood that isn't afraid to take on topics other than Trump bashing.
Many thanks Zorro for the kind words. I am a basic conservative, but believe in a fair go for the working class. The gap between rich/middle class/poor is just too wide and growing IMO and it is my little particular field of dismay.
Having said that, neither of the major parties in Oz Labor/Liberals are worth a dry spit.
As far as the gay marriage thing, I do not want to give it anymore weight than it already has. Minority groups rule the waves in Oz and I have do doubt it is the same in the States? Whilst I could not give a rats what people do in the privacy of their own home, I do believe marriage is between man/woman. I have a few friends that are gay, that is their choice but I really hope they never make it compulsory!!!
I will think of something else to post, but there is just not enough new posts happening at the moment here.
Merry Christmas.