More Trump - View Single Post
Thread: CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC More Trump
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2017, 05:55 PM

AlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond repute
1161 likes received
301 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoloo View Post

On the political problems between the U.S. and Mexico: we expected much more of a backlash from Mexicans after the last election. I guess they are more tolerant of us than we realized. I don't know about the feelings toward expats if the U.S administration escalates it's negative attitudes and actions re Mexico. A crystal ball would helpful at this point. Got one?
When asked what I think of Trump I usualy say: Trump es un pi**** pu** mentiroso grande. That seems to please the askers and I never have to mention anything to do with his screw ups to them again.