My 2 Bits on the PR journey - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2017, 12:41 AM

NB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to beholdNB is a splendid one to behold
5490 likes received
278 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINEER291085 View Post
Hi Newbienz and Friends,
Need suggestion with regard to the expected issue of child appearance.

I am in the process of filing visa maybe by tomorrow I will pay the fee and upload documents. Just that I am confused on the expected issue of child appearance different in medical and passport pic.As this issue is reported by few people who have kids around 2to 3 years in their application and their kid's passport was issued when they were infants.

I have two options.

1) Wait for CO to ask about the STAT DECLARATION from Australian PR or Citizen to declare that the kid is same in both medical and passport.
OR
2) I plan to renew my kid's passport with recent photograph now and update this new passport info in immiaccount in another 10days ( but i will be lodging visa in another 2 days). Better to hold on and once I have new passport details then only lodge or lodge first and just update new info to DIBP.

Which one should be the right option??? any inputs based on experience.. intuition????

Passport renewal is in my control but getting a stat decl from Australian guy is something I am not sure how to get it..that is why I am planning to go with option 2.
Please suggest.
Thanks.
If I were in your shoes, I would complete the entire process of filing the application and uploading the documents
Just donít upload the childís passport
Upload it only once you get the new passport
Also file a FORM 1022 and give the new passport number

Itís not as if that you will file the application tomorrow and the Co will start processing your case day after
Things take time
Just get the new passport asap and you will be fine

Final decision is yours

Cheers

Please respect my privacy and donít PM Me
I will surely answer all posts on my thread
I do not predict invites or grants

If you have any question specifically for me, please post on my thread
My 2 Bits on the PR journey
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...g-journey.html

I AM NOT A MARA AGENT | I DONT ADVISE | I ONLY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE OF THE PR PROCESS