Salary and offer/package questions - Part 2 - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 13th August 2013, 12:34 PM

saraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond reputesaraswat has a reputation beyond repute
802 likes received
1555 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupeshmail View Post

Sorry. Here are the details.

I am married with a 10 months old kid.

My wife is working currently but if i happen to move to Dubai she will not be working.

---- was part of the offer which i assume to be NIL.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Also if this seems to be less, then what would be an ideal qoute?

What other components should i ask for.? Please suggest.

Thanks,
In that case, sounds fine. The 5k for housing wouldn't get you a 1 bed in a decent area. But if you look at it as a total amount you get, then the extra on the housing can be covered, without hurting you too hard financially.

I would check with them regarding the tickets. Annual air fare is provided pretty much everywhere and should be included for you and the family (you might have to negotiate the family part). Schooling doesn't factor in until later on, so I wouldn't bring it up.