Salary and offer/package questions - Part 2 - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2013, 06:00 PM

abbzia786 is on a distinguished road
1 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in uae.

All
I was wondering if someone can advise me if there is a way i can get a sample expat contract to work in Dubai.

I posted a few days ago about my offer and I am in the 3rd round of negotiation phase right now. But since this company that I received an offer from, is relocating someone for the first time internationally (Dubai), they have no clue on allowances and other items built within a contract. As such,
1. can you advise me where i can get a sample contract or if i need to PM someone to get some info on a confidential basis?
2. Any information on tax for US expats in Dubai where i can play with some numbers and see what effects my numbers or is there a tax consultant you recommend?

Work Background: US Citizen - Applications Engineer 2005-2012, Branch Sales Manager 2012 - Present in Chicago for a commercial pump company
Offer Received to relocate to Dubai: The offering company is relocating someone internationally for the first time. Position title is International Regional Sales Development Manager. This position is responsible for growing business in the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa) and requires upto 50% travel.
Thank you!