Members Introduction - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2017, 10:54 AM

escapedtonz will become famous soon enoughescapedtonz will become famous soon enough
858 likes received
21 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manpreet2020 View Post
hello guys i am planning to migrate to New zealand from india.but i am not sure from where to start. Is pte accepted for new Z immigration?i am Bcom Graduate.. ..can anyone help. I sthere a whatsapp group link that i can join for this
PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPP

ptepoints=10
age 30
Category computer networks
You start by researching www.immigration.govt.nz where you will find many answers.
Yes PTE is now accepted but the minimum score is 58.....see here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...st-results-smc
To find out if you have a chance with migration you need to be able to secure a visa that allows you to live and work here. Have a look at Resident Visa via the Skilled Migrant Category. You will need to score at least 160 points to be selected. Have a look at the points indicator. Answer the questions and calculate your score. You must be able to prove every point claimed.
EOI submitted Jan 2010. ITA Jan 2010. ITA submitted Apr 2010. RV approved June 2011. Passports stickered and back to us Aug 2011. Secured job Dec 2011. Arrived Mar 2012. PRV Mar 2014......now eligible for citizenship but at $1175 Yeah but Nah!!!