Signed an offer letter(contract) with a hotel, but got a job offer at another company - View Single Post
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 31st March 2013, 07:07 PM
Asafa Asafa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Dubai
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 0
Asafa is on a distinguished road
3 likes received
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from spain. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

OK now If they already sent your doc to GRO, it is probable they have alredy processed it, today. SInce yesterday was off. But I doubt it. Tell me when would be your Joining date with the first company. If it is in 1 month or later they sure will process your visa later on. If it within the next 2 weeks they might want to speed things up.

If both Hotels offer pretty much the same, I would not change a thing and would stay with the first company. If you start to complicate things, and have bad luck you might end up with no job. If you know what I mean.

As for my situation. I went with the 2nd company and declined the offer from company 1. But I consulted it with them and they said no problem. Since my DOJ was in a months time and my documents were not yet sent to GRO.

But I did it only becasue the 2nd company was Emirates and I always wanted to work for them. It was risky but I decided to make this move.
Reply With Quote