Maella, Aragon - View Single Post
Thread: Maella, Aragon
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2013, 07:07 AM

mimi855559 is on a distinguished road
16 likes received
2 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in france.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskin View Post
Hi. I have also just bought a Finca near Maella, using Finca casa aragon!
We're looking to use it as a holiday home until its habitable and our children are at a sensible stage in their schooling, then we will move there full time, hopefully.
Would your builder friend be able to recommend somewhere that we can hire a medium sized digger from as my other half is in the building trade but has no equipment like that!
We are also looking to buy a cheap second hand car, I know that can be a long shot in Spain, but do you know of any classified ads online that I can check out?
Hopefully we will all meet up in the town square!
Hi there, you can hire a digger and a man for the day. Not sure how much, ask Ramon at the Builders Merchants near the Petrol Station, where you get the water cubes from. There is a caravan site at Mora d'Ebra that sells second hand cars, tractors and caravans. It is about an hour away from Maella, speak to Ken there and he will sort you out. You head towards Batea and take the right at the roundabout and sign and the Caravan site along that straight road and is on the right just after the garage on the left. We have a 4 x 4 we leave down there to use. We will be there over Easter, see you in the square lol..

M