The Visa Processing Complain, Commiserate and Congratulate Thread - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2016, 05:39 PM

nyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond reputenyclon has a reputation beyond repute
2775 likes received
394 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in uk.

I’ve started a new thread called The Visa Processing Complain and Commiseration Thread. Let’s use this thread to update day counts, complain about visa processing times and support and encourage each other through the process and use the timeline thread for updating timelines. It’s great that you are all rooting for each other and keeping each other company during this difficult time but the timeline is getting bogged down with too many posts unrelated to actual timelines making it difficult for those looking for timeline information to actually find the timelines.

Last edited by nyclon; 15th August 2016 at 05:46 PM.