Could you pass the Spanish citizenship test? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2016, 11:30 AM

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute
9564 likes received
5836 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulboy View Post
Don't know if this is in the right place,if not I am sure you mod's will move it,and if been posted before my utter sincere apologies.

Could you pass the Spanish Citizenship exam?
I know at least one of our local language schools has started offering courses to prepare people to take these tests, and reach the level of Spanish required, of course. I'd be OK with the language level but I think I'd need to take such a course to be sure of being able to pass the citizenship exam.

I think there is a very high number of British pensioners living here who would have no chance of passing either, unfortunately, so taking Spanish citizenship is not a post-Brexit option which will be open to them even if they wanted to.