Sorry to hear you struggle with ACS. I obtained my 10 years positive assessment from ACS last year for 261111. I read the reference letter you posted and I can suggest you to be more solid and detailed. Here is a part of my job description which I wrote myself and approved it to the HR department. May be you can use this as a template for yourself. I hope I can help in some way. Best of luck!
To whom it may concern,
We declare that [Name] has been working in [Company] in [City/Country] since [Date] until today as a full time (45 hours/week) employee. She worked in the IT department as a [Title] between [Date]. She was later promoted to [Title] in [Date] where she held this position until [Date] and was promoted once more to [Title] position. She took the role of [Title] in [Date] which she currently holds.
Her responsibilities as [Title] since [Date] are:
- Assuring professional project competency by establishing and maintaining models, processes, templates and best practices for IT project management.
- Enforcing SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) standards and required regulations to projects.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing all types of IT related requests from internal customers.
- Couching internal customers for preparing user requirements specifications.
- Responsible for creating functional specifications with internal customers.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with internal customers to create system and software solutions based on user requirements specifications.
- Collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Organizing meetings with related stakeholders and informing all stakeholders of project progress on regular basis.
- Couching consultants for preparing business blueprints, design specifications and configuration specifications.
- Guiding internal customers for preparing and executing test scripts and user manuals.
- Organizing end-user trainings before system go-live.
- Responsible for keeping all project documentation up-to-date (User Requirements Specifications (URS), Business Blueprints, Risk Analysis, Functional and Design Specifications, Functional Testing, Requirements Traceability Matrix)
- Managing, generating and reviewing global/local policies, standards, procedures based on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ITIL and ISO regulations.
- Responsible for creating and revising IT department budget.
- Outsourcing Relationship Management (ORM).
- Managing SLA’s with external service providers.
She managed the following projects with her [Title] Role:
• [Project 1]
• [Project 2]
• [Project 3]
• [Project 4]
• [Project 5]
She supported the following projects with her [Title] Role:
• [Project 1]
• [Project 2]
13 Oct 2012 / ACS (261111):
19 Nov 2012 / EOI:
20 Nov 2012 / Invite:
03 Dec 2012 / Applied(189):
05 Dec 2012 / CO:
19 Feb 2013 T7 SM/ Grant:
25 Feb 2013