190 NSW State sponsorship EOI awaiting for occupation code 233311-Electrical Engineer - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2016, 07:36 AM

jahanzeb84 is on a distinguished road
30 likes received
21 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizaan View Post
Hello friends,
My occupation field is Electrical Engineer. I have 3 years of working experience in same field. Currently my process details are mention below step by step:

IELTS Result March-15 : L-7.5 R-7 W-6 S-6
Engineer Australia outcome Aug-15 : Positive include 3 yrs work exp
PTE Result Oct-15 : L-71 R-76 W-76 S-81
EOI submitted for NSW under 190 scheme on : 9 Nov-15
EOI Result : Pending

Points Details:
Age-30
Education B.tech Electrical-15
English Language-10 (Proficient)
Experience- Query on claiming 5 Points or not for experience of 3 yrs.
Total- 55 (Excluding Work Experience)

I want to know that I Lodged Expression Of Interest for NSW 190 visa on 9 Nov-15 and havenít get reply yet. My total points are 55+5 from state sponsorship. I have total 3 yrs of working experience in electrical engineering field and done assessment from Engineers Australia in the same field. I got positive outcome for complete 3 yrs. But the problem is that I did not claim 5 points of experience in EOI because my agent said you had worked initially 1 yr as Graduate engineer trainee so there may be chances your visa case officer did not considered this 5 points when the case assigned to him/her,they said Engineer Australia just check related work experience in respective field but points claim solely depend on Visa case officer. He can raise query on this.I appointed as Graduate trainee and initially company mention in appointment letter that they will give stipend xxx and from second year company appointed me as Engineer. So my agent have doubt on this stipend and hence he divide my work experience and mention in my EOI form that from xx/xx/xx to xx worked as graduate trainee and from the very next date xx/xx/xx to xx worked as shift engineer. Secondly my agent said if officer raise query you can lost your visa fee,this made me think conservatively because visa fees is a big amount. So go with safe side and instead of applying for 189 independent visa,apply for 190 visa by claiming 5 points from State.

1) Suggest advice on this experience claiming point.
2) Provide some other options to get PR or TR visa either to other states or regions.
3) Visa officer assigned after visa fee deposition or before and if he or she raise query, what will be the consequences ?
4) Visa fees are refundable or not?
Did you got any positive response from NSW 190 (without claiming work experience points)?