The Emirates / DNATA jobs thread - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2013, 05:03 AM

life20111 is on a distinguished road
1 likes received
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from egypt. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb000 View Post
hi everyone,

hope you all are doing well. today i received an email saying i passed the assessment and iv been shortlisted for the final interview in 2 days.

the role i applied was for customer service and call center. can anybody tell me how the final interview was like? what kind of questions do they ask? how long is it for? and anything else i might need to know.

thanks in advance for your replies, and well done to those of you who have made it through..
hey Dxb
look what happened with me when u enter u will be offered a cup of water so u can have some to release your tension but probably its a kind of test to see how friendly you are so take little and then she or he will start asking about introducing yourself and then questions related to customer service about the hardest situation happened to you and then questions to evaluate which grade you are suitable for like what is your strengths and so ....they are very friendly and there to recruit you not to find the way not to hire you just be yourself plus your 24/7 smile and start acting that you work there and try to be in airport not call center as a more chance to develop in future ............. i wish you good luck and crossed finger to pass inshallah