Spanish Citizenship Application Question - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2013, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Xŕbia/Jávea (so good they named it twice!) since 2003
xabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond repute
11871 likes received
5488 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippo View Post
Hi. thanks

I've had a bit of a read of the requirements to register as an autonomo, and the idea of paying more or less 250 euros + extras is not possible due to my low income!

I find it weird that even that I am married to a spanish national, that i need to provide evidence of this.

Is this my only route?
it seems odd to me too tbh - but if they want proof that you can support yourself then that's what they want

a word of caution - if you're working & not registered as autónomo & paying NI & tax you are essentially working illegally - & that won't help your application one little bit- and people are getting caught & fined more & more now

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus