Spanish Citizenship Application Question - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2013, 07:28 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Xŕbia/Jávea (so good they named it twice!) since 2003
xabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond reputexabiaxica has a reputation beyond repute
11871 likes received
5488 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippo View Post
Hi All,

Just a quick question? I am an Australian citizen, and I am married to a Spanish citizen and my Spanish citizenship application is underway. I have already been for my interview and submitted a few documents.

At the time of the interview, I was a student and the person conducting the interview said that I need to bring in some proof of this. Now, I have since graduated and I am working as a freelancer and mostly earning money without contracts.

I would like to know what I could submit to explain my status. I have submitted certification that my parent's are able to support me financially, but I don't have anything clear.

Thanks for your help.
as I understand it you are legally allowed to work once your application is underway

if you are getting paid freelance work then you need to register as autónomo - that will suffice as proof I would think

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus