Use the Expat Mortgage Calculator to compare international mortgages according to the very latest foreign currency exchange rates.
Looking for a property overseas? Try the Expat Mortgage Calculator to compare mortgages in different currencies. You can even copy the calculator to your website – it’s FREE!
Who is it for?
It’s for you! Most of the people using the Expat Mortgage Calculator are:
- Expatriates buying property in the UK or abroad
- Investors buying international property for investment or personal use
- Buyers (i.e. retired couples or holiday home seekers)
Whatever your reason for using the calculator – the Expat Mortgage Calculator makes it easy to compare mortgage repayments in foreign currencies.
Why do I need it?
It depends on who you are and what you need it for. Below are just some of the reasons why visitors to Expat Forum use the Expat Mortgage Calculator:
- Expats use the calculator to keep an eye on the latest foreign currency exchange rates, so that they know when is a good time to buy a house abroad.
- Investors know that a favourable currency exchange rate can mean the difference between a “good” or a “bad” investment. Catch the market at the right time and you can do well out of a favourable conversion rate. Catch it at the wrong time and you can end up paying over the odds for a so-so property. The Expat Mortgage Calculator helps investors perform a like-for-like comparison between mortgages in different currencies, different countries and different languages.
What’s so good about this calculator?
Everything! The main difference between the Expat Mortgage Calculator and other, bog-standard calculators is this:
- Free to use & free to share (you can copy the calculator to your website which means traffic to your blog will spike up – lucky you!)
- Multi-currency (compare mortgages across the world!)
- Multilingual (we don’t like barriers between countries – recommend the calculator to your friends overseas!)
- Updated daily, to give you the latest foreign currency exchange rates
- Stamp duty calculator – find out how much you will have to pay!