How to fill Form 80

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia

Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

Like Tree3Likes

How to fill Form 80


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 9th May 2010, 02:34 PM
shafaqat309's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lahore to Brisbane
Posts: 1,053
Rep Power: 3226
shafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond repute
72 likes received
29 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default How to fill Form 80

I found this information related to form 80, i thought i would help.



Form 80 must be fully completed.
- Please ensure that there are no gaps in dates for any of the following:
Full details of all residential addresses for every month of every year for the last 10 years. DO not forget to add your current address.

- Full details of all employment. If you have been unemployed for any period please write 'Unemployed' and state the dates of unemployment
Full details of all qualifications since elaving high school unit the present. If your graduation was affected by a 'sassion jam' you must indicate all activity during the period beteen the completion of your studies and your examination.
-Provide details of all your family members including birhtdates, country and place of birth
Please complete question 30
Provide details of your proposed arrival date in Australia.
If you do not know your proposed arrival date in Australia please state 'unknown'.
If you are already in Australia please state 'already onshore'.
State the purpose of your journey and your intended residential address (you must nominate at least a city and State/Territory)
- Dates should be provided in the format mm/yyyy.
- As there is an error on the new Form 80 you are also requried to answer Question 32 (a) to (i)
Please do not use any abbreviations - all names, titles and works must be in full.
Failure to complete the form in full with result in delays in the processing of your application.
Rah1x and Kishore_kumar like this.

__________________
.Net Specialist | Moved to Brisbane (29th Feb 2012)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10th May 2010, 07:51 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 228
Rep Power: 140
shaharshad will become famous soon enough

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Thanks alot Shafaqat

__________________
Time Lines
3rd May, 2009 ACS Applied
29 Jun, 2009 ACS Approved
01 April, 2010 IELTS (overAll 7.0)
04 April, 2010 Applied for Western Australia (WA)SS
20 April, 2010 Letter of SS Approval
07 May, 2010 Submitted Online Application for Visa 176
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 30th May 2010, 07:02 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 53
Rep Power: 0
neo_leo is on a distinguished road
1 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafaqat309 View Post
I found this information related to form 80, i thought i would help.



Form 80 must be fully completed.
- Please ensure that there are no gaps in dates for any of the following:
Full details of all residential addresses for every month of every year for the last 10 years. DO not forget to add your current address.

- Full details of all employment. If you have been unemployed for any period please write 'Unemployed' and state the dates of unemployment
Full details of all qualifications since elaving high school unit the present. If your graduation was affected by a 'sassion jam' you must indicate all activity during the period beteen the completion of your studies and your examination.
-Provide details of all your family members including birhtdates, country and place of birth
Please complete question 30
Provide details of your proposed arrival date in Australia.
If you do not know your proposed arrival date in Australia please state 'unknown'.
If you are already in Australia please state 'already onshore'.
State the purpose of your journey and your intended residential address (you must nominate at least a city and State/Territory)
- Dates should be provided in the format mm/yyyy.
- As there is an error on the new Form 80 you are also requried to answer Question 32 (a) to (i)
Please do not use any abbreviations - all names, titles and works must be in full.
Failure to complete the form in full with result in delays in the processing of your application.
Thanks shafaqat... i've some more doubts.. i hope you can throw some light:
1. Question 28 : Details of contacts in Australia. I don't have any. can I write 'N.A.' or having someone known there will help my application.
2. Question 30: I don't have have a proposed time of arrival. I shall write unknown. But regarding other things in Q. 30 like
  • Period of time permitted to stay in Australia as authorised on arrival.
  • Purpose of journey
  • Proposed address in Australia
Rest is pretty much complete.

Thanks
neo_leo

__________________
J2EE & Java Specialist(2231-79 NEC) - CSL
ACS (Online -23 Nov 2009, Received Letter -21 Jan 2010)
Received IELTS General (R9 L9 W8 S8 - Overall 8.5) 05 Mar 2010
175 Visa Applied Online - 22 Mar 2010
App being processed further- 06 Apr 2010
Front Loaded Medicals & PCC - 10 Apr 2010
CO Allocated : Team 04 :- 26/05/2010
Sent Form 80 and 1221 : 05/06/2010
Wait over
Grant Letter email received :- 01/07/2010
Visa Stamping done : 07/07/2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 30th May 2010, 09:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 228
Rep Power: 140
shaharshad will become famous soon enough

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

@ shafaqat

Look at the date of posting its 9th May, i don't think you posted this email on 9th may. What is this?

__________________
Time Lines
3rd May, 2009 ACS Applied
29 Jun, 2009 ACS Approved
01 April, 2010 IELTS (overAll 7.0)
04 April, 2010 Applied for Western Australia (WA)SS
20 April, 2010 Letter of SS Approval
07 May, 2010 Submitted Online Application for Visa 176
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 30th May 2010, 11:01 AM
shafaqat309's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lahore to Brisbane
Posts: 1,053
Rep Power: 3226
shafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond repute
72 likes received
29 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo_leo View Post
Thanks shafaqat... i've some more doubts.. i hope you can throw some light:
1. Question 28 : Details of contacts in Australia. I don't have any. can I write 'N.A.' or having someone known there will help my application.
2. Question 30: I don't have have a proposed time of arrival. I shall write unknown. But regarding other things in Q. 30 like
  • Period of time permitted to stay in Australia as authorised on arrival.
  • Purpose of journey
  • Proposed address in Australia
Rest is pretty much complete.

Thanks
neo_leo
Q28- I left it blank.
Q30 - I mentioned 'Date of Arrival=Unknown' , 'Place of proposed arrival = Brisbane' , 'Period of time....=Permanently' , 'Purpose of Journey = Immigration'

They have not contacted me again so i am not sure if i have filled it up correctly.
Rah1x likes this.

__________________
.Net Specialist | Moved to Brisbane (29th Feb 2012)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 30th May 2010, 11:12 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 228
Rep Power: 140
shaharshad will become famous soon enough

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

@shafaqat,

How did you fill out dates , i mean format. In my application i filled in following format , "Jun 2010"

That was automatic since i wrote "06 2010" but it automatically converted to above mentioned format while filling online.


Kindly guide me

__________________
Time Lines
3rd May, 2009 ACS Applied
29 Jun, 2009 ACS Approved
01 April, 2010 IELTS (overAll 7.0)
04 April, 2010 Applied for Western Australia (WA)SS
20 April, 2010 Letter of SS Approval
07 May, 2010 Submitted Online Application for Visa 176
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 30th May 2010, 05:39 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 53
Rep Power: 0
neo_leo is on a distinguished road
1 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Thanks a ton mate

__________________
J2EE & Java Specialist(2231-79 NEC) - CSL
ACS (Online -23 Nov 2009, Received Letter -21 Jan 2010)
Received IELTS General (R9 L9 W8 S8 - Overall 8.5) 05 Mar 2010
175 Visa Applied Online - 22 Mar 2010
App being processed further- 06 Apr 2010
Front Loaded Medicals & PCC - 10 Apr 2010
CO Allocated : Team 04 :- 26/05/2010
Sent Form 80 and 1221 : 05/06/2010
Wait over
Grant Letter email received :- 01/07/2010
Visa Stamping done : 07/07/2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 31st May 2010, 02:37 PM
shafaqat309's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lahore to Brisbane
Posts: 1,053
Rep Power: 3226
shafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond reputeshafaqat309 has a reputation beyond repute
72 likes received
29 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaharshad View Post
@shafaqat,

How did you fill out dates , i mean format. In my application i filled in following format , "Jun 2010"

That was automatic since i wrote "06 2010" but it automatically converted to above mentioned format while filling online.


Kindly guide me
I followed this format "Jun 2010"

__________________
.Net Specialist | Moved to Brisbane (29th Feb 2012)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 22nd September 2015, 02:13 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Sri Lanka
Posts: 29
Rep Power: 0
thuthime is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from srilanka. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default City of Departure

Hi Guys,

Question number 25 ?

Are you applying for a temporary visa?Yes

Give details of proposed final departure from Australia
Departure date xxx
Day Month Year xxx
City of departure


What do i put on City of departure ?

Thank you
T

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 24th December 2015, 11:49 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Arab
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
ultimate.01 is on a distinguished road
6 likes received
11 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Dear ,

Please guide me : while filling EOI and earlier on EA assessment i mentioned my current company name different but actually since last year my company is operating with slightly different name should i mention current changed named salary slips while i have applied visa 189, EA assessment, EOI all with old name with which i started my work since 5 yrs back??? what to do as now i am in a position to provide attachements for me and my family along with form80 and 1221 should i mention same old name or rather i can modify current job exp and make this change while attaching form80 and 1221 and attachements with salary slips as per old name of company....


appreciate your feedcbacks...

please help!


Cheers

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I SWEAR if I have to fill ONE MORE FORM.... ausimmi Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 2 21st January 2011 03:08 AM
Help me to fill the ACS asessment form Madura Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 0 11th September 2010 06:00 AM
form 80, how to fill gap in education ? plz guide haansi Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 3 29th May 2010 01:00 PM
Few queries re 1276 form fill-up zonaid Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 1 24th March 2009 10:05 AM
ACS Application Form fill up Help bumba Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 2 8th December 2008 12:24 PM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO