ACS - Processing - Page 3

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia


Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

Like Tree2030Likes

ACS - Processing - Page 3


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 30th November 2010, 07:36 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 32
Rep Power: 0
banujey is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Hi,

I have 4+ years of IT experience in Java/J2ee and currently working in Singapore.
My file is managing by "Henny Chandra" and i never heard about this name in this expat forum.If anybody have the same assesser as your case officer please share with us.Fingers crossed....

Thanks,
Banu

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 30th November 2010, 09:36 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bonn
Posts: 112
Rep Power: 129
zeiger will become famous soon enough
1 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from germany. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banujey View Post
Hi,

I have 4+ years of IT experience in Java/J2ee and currently working in Singapore.
My file is managing by "Henny Chandra" and i never heard about this name in this expat forum.If anybody have the same assesser as your case officer please share with us.Fingers crossed....

Thanks,
Banu
Henny Chandra for me too!
Here is my detailed timeline:

14.Nov.2010 : ACS Online application lodged
14.Nov.2010 : ACS Application Acknowledgment Email received
14.Nov.2010 : ACS status "To Be Allocated"
16.Nov.2010 : ACS Documents sent
19.Nov.2010 : ACS Documents received
29.Nov.2010 : ACS Documents Received Acknowledgement Email received
29.Nov.2010 : ACS Status "In Process"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 1st December 2010, 09:24 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 22
Rep Power: 0
Tauqir is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

1st Sept. 2010: (online application)
1st Sept. 2010: Acknowledgement email.
2nd Sept. 2010: Docs. sent
No acknowledgement for Docs received.
15th Nov. 2010: Letter sent by ACS. got registered post tracking ID.
21st Nov. 2010: Letter received.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 1st December 2010, 10:34 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 59
Rep Power: 0
TanKianWee is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from malaysia. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauqir View Post
1st Sept. 2010: (online application)
1st Sept. 2010: Acknowledgement email.
2nd Sept. 2010: Docs. sent
No acknowledgement for Docs received.
15th Nov. 2010: Letter sent by ACS. got registered post tracking ID.
21st Nov. 2010: Letter received.
Hi Tauqir, Thanks for sharing

May i know some further information from your application as below?

1) Which category did you apply?
2) Who is the person managed your application?
3) How long is your working experience in IT?

Many thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 2nd December 2010, 06:07 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
desperateBoi is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from singapore. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default Questions

1) 7.Oct 2010, ACS Application Filed
2) 13.Oct 2010 sent supporting docs
3) 18.Oct 2010 ACS status, In Process
4) xxxxxx With Assessor
5) xxxxxx Case Finalised
6) xxxxxx Letter Sent by ACS
7) xxxxxx Letter Received

Hello Expats,
I have a few questions. I have network security experience for 3 years and 2 years of system admin experience.

I initially filed the application with (ANZSCO 262112 - ICT Security Specialist)

I wanted to change the code to (ANZSCO 261112 - Systems Analyst) and i tried contacting with e-mail and filling form at their contact page, but unfortunately no response...

My question is that

1) Will they going to consider my request for change from Security Specialist to System Analyst?

2) If i were to request for change after receiving the result, what are success rate of changing the Code?

I've read in the ACS website that it'll take time to change from one title to another... and i'm just curious about the success rate.. and whether ACS will change the code for me at this time....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 2nd December 2010, 07:42 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 22
Rep Power: 0
Tauqir is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKianWee View Post
Hi Tauqir, Thanks for sharing

May i know some further information from your application as below?

1) Which category did you apply?
2) Who is the person managed your application?
3) How long is your working experience in IT?

Many thanks
Hi TanKianWee,
1) Software Engineer 261313.
2) Rachal Underhill
3) Have about 8 years IT experience.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 2nd December 2010, 07:50 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 22
Rep Power: 0
Tauqir is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateBoi View Post
1) 7.Oct 2010, ACS Application Filed
2) 13.Oct 2010 sent supporting docs
3) 18.Oct 2010 ACS status, In Process
4) xxxxxx With Assessor
5) xxxxxx Case Finalised
6) xxxxxx Letter Sent by ACS
7) xxxxxx Letter Received

Hello Expats,
I have a few questions. I have network security experience for 3 years and 2 years of system admin experience.

I initially filed the application with (ANZSCO 262112 - ICT Security Specialist)

I wanted to change the code to (ANZSCO 261112 - Systems Analyst) and i tried contacting with e-mail and filling form at their contact page, but unfortunately no response...

My question is that

1) Will they going to consider my request for change from Security Specialist to System Analyst?

2) If i were to request for change after receiving the result, what are success rate of changing the Code?

I've read in the ACS website that it'll take time to change from one title to another... and i'm just curious about the success rate.. and whether ACS will change the code for me at this time....
I had the same case just like you.
Initially I went for 261399 and later after about more than 1 month I found that my code should be 261313. Then I did email them and also sent a written application to ACS (quoting my application reference number) to change my code. I have applied online on 1st sep. and sent this request on email on 4th Oct. (i think) and written application posted on 5th or 6th Oct. Got an email reply that your case has been finalized, so we can't change it for now. Also I got an email on 14th Oct. that your letter is about to sent with registered number given. After more than 2 weeks I didn't got any letter then I called AusPost to ask about tracking ID but they said they don't have any such tracking ID in their system, better to ask sender. Then I called ACS and they told me that your case is still with assessor due to some change information (then I got the story). They took 1 more month to assess me at this new code and again got email for registered post on 15th Nov. and got my letter on 21st Nov.
So you may change it, immediately write to them and also send a written application.

BR,
Tauqir

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 3rd December 2010, 02:44 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
desperateBoi is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from singapore. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

thanks.

i just e-mail them and just sent my physical request form today... finger crossing now.. will update the status if i've got reply from them..

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 3rd December 2010, 04:22 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 22
Rep Power: 0
Tauqir is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateBoi View Post
thanks.

i just e-mail them and just sent my physical request form today... finger crossing now.. will update the status if i've got reply from them..
Best of luck. Hope for the best!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 3rd December 2010, 11:54 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Egypt
Posts: 7
Rep Power: 0
elagizy is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from egypt. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Looks like no one who applied for ACS in October reached "With Assessor" stage, all people still in "In progress" stage.

I wonder what month they are working on right now XD

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Tags
175 grant, 175 queries, 175 visa, acs, acs 261399, acs reassesment, arunvas, assesment, education, employment reference, eoi, skilled independant visa, skills, state sponsorship

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ACS processing time manishytripathi Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 11 29th May 2017 07:30 AM
ACS skill assessment processing time rabindra Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 36 4th April 2017 01:56 AM
ACS review processing time divyap Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 1 12th July 2013 06:08 AM
Query on ACS processing Time rajibbd15 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 4 29th March 2013 08:04 AM
need advice on furher processing after ACS prmadhav Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 1 23rd December 2011 06:01 PM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Back