==> 189 EOI Invitations for June 2017 <== - Page 3

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia


Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

Like Tree34Likes

==> 189 EOI Invitations for June 2017 <== - Page 3


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 27th May 2017, 07:12 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: India
Posts: 157
Rep Power: 0
soshainaus is on a distinguished road
31 likes received
33 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default mistake in EOI

Hi,

I know my question is directly related to 189 but I want to give a try and see if I can get some answer. It is related to 190.

I have got an invite to apply for nomination from NSW. I just realized that I made a mistake in my EOI with respect to the start date of one of my previous employments. The employment started from 12/03/2000 but by mistake (I cannot imagine how I did it), I put it as 9/03/2000. ACS has considered my experience starting from 2004. Now I want to write a CV to be submitted along with the application for NSW. I am confused what to do. My employment reference letter states the start date as 12/03/2000.

Can someone suggest? Would this mistake of 3 days difference in a period which is not even considered by ACS, can cause a problem for my application approval by NSW? Should I be updating my EOI now with this correction? Would that mean my invitation to apply for nominations stands withdrawn?

Please reply with some suggestion if someone has encountered such situation.

Thanks

__________________
ANZSCO Code: 261311 (Analyst Programmer)
PTEAcademic: L-90,R-90,W-90,S-90 (17-Apr-2017)
EOI updated with 65 points for 189 and 190(NSW): 22/Apr/2017
190 Nomination invitation application (NSW): 25/May/2017
Applied for Nomination: 30/May/2017
Nomination Approved: 06/Jun/2017
Visa Lodge : 10/Jun/2017
Docs other than Form 80, PCC, Medicals uploaded: 13/Jun/2017
First CO contact: 19/Jun/2017 (requested Form 80, PCC, Medicals)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 28th May 2017, 12:41 PM
vikaschandra's Avatar
Premium Paid Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: AE
Posts: 4,083
Rep Power: 243
vikaschandra is a glorious beacon of lightvikaschandra is a glorious beacon of lightvikaschandra is a glorious beacon of lightvikaschandra is a glorious beacon of lightvikaschandra is a glorious beacon of light
1704 likes received
272 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from nepal. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshainaus View Post
Hi,

I know my question is directly related to 189 but I want to give a try and see if I can get some answer. It is related to 190.

I have got an invite to apply for nomination from NSW. I just realized that I made a mistake in my EOI with respect to the start date of one of my previous employments. The employment started from 12/03/2000 but by mistake (I cannot imagine how I did it), I put it as 9/03/2000. ACS has considered my experience starting from 2004. Now I want to write a CV to be submitted along with the application for NSW. I am confused what to do. My employment reference letter states the start date as 12/03/2000.

Can someone suggest? Would this mistake of 3 days difference in a period which is not even considered by ACS, can cause a problem for my application approval by NSW? Should I be updating my EOI now with this correction? Would that mean my invitation to apply for nominations stands withdrawn?

Please reply with some suggestion if someone has encountered such situation.

Thanks
Do not withdraw your application. The period of employment where you have made mistake is by far not counted as your experience is only relevant from 2004 as per ACS (Hope you have marked anything before 2004 as non relevant to nominated occupation code)

3 days should not make much difference. Prepare the CV as per correct days. and also add up a cover letter mentioning the mistake in choosing the date. I Think your case should go through

__________________
http://myimmitracker.com - The only Australian Visa Tracker for SC189, SC190, 489 & EOIs, Skills Assessment. Estimate your GRANT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 29th May 2017, 12:27 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: India
Posts: 157
Rep Power: 0
soshainaus is on a distinguished road
31 likes received
33 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikaschandra View Post
Do not withdraw your application. The period of employment where you have made mistake is by far not counted as your experience is only relevant from 2004 as per ACS (Hope you have marked anything before 2004 as non relevant to nominated occupation code)

3 days should not make much difference. Prepare the CV as per correct days. and also add up a cover letter mentioning the mistake in choosing the date. I Think your case should go through
Hey.. thanks for your response!

Should I make it explicit and state it by writing an additional letter? Or should I leave it and hope either it is not noticed or they notice it seems like a typo mistake? I am confused.

Thanks!

__________________
ANZSCO Code: 261311 (Analyst Programmer)
PTEAcademic: L-90,R-90,W-90,S-90 (17-Apr-2017)
EOI updated with 65 points for 189 and 190(NSW): 22/Apr/2017
190 Nomination invitation application (NSW): 25/May/2017
Applied for Nomination: 30/May/2017
Nomination Approved: 06/Jun/2017
Visa Lodge : 10/Jun/2017
Docs other than Form 80, PCC, Medicals uploaded: 13/Jun/2017
First CO contact: 19/Jun/2017 (requested Form 80, PCC, Medicals)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 31st May 2017, 06:28 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Delhi
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
Shrutid6 is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Hi,
I am a chemical engineer from India. I submitted my EOI on May 30, 2017. My points are 70 for subclass 189.
I know that chemical engineering is one of the flagged occupations in the new list and may be taken off in July 2017.
What are my chances of getting an invite in June 2017? will it be affected by the fact that this occupation is soon going to be removed? the number of invite for 2016-17 is currently 758/1000 for chemical and material engineers.
Any advise would be welcome!
Thanks.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 31st May 2017, 06:38 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Delhi
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
Shrutid6 is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default Chem Engg 70

Hi, I am a Chemical Engineer from India. I submitted my EOI on May 30th, 2017. My points for subclass 189 are 70. When should i expect an invite? the number of invites for 2016-17 is currently 758/1000.

Additionally, I know that chemical engineering is one of the 16 flagged occupations on the MLTSSL and may be removed in July 2017. Does that hurt my chances of getting an invite?
Thanks!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 31st May 2017, 11:59 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0
Scom5 is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from southafrica. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Dear Experts,

Actuary 224111
Age 30
Ielts 20
Qualification 15
Exp 0
Total 65-189, 70 -190 nsw

Hi can anyone tell me if they think we might get invited next round?
We live in australia on 457 currently.
We applied for our PCC in south africa last week but this can take over a month sometimes. So if we do get invited can we submit while we wait for pcc or should we wait until it arrives from south africa? We have recieved our australian pcc already can we not just use that along with our previous pcc we used to come here on our 457 two years ago even though it is expired we have not lived in SA since we moved here?
Thanks for any advice

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 1st June 2017, 06:23 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
denverule is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from nigeria. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Dear Expats,

ANZSCO Code: 233111 Chemical Engineer
Age - 30 points
Education - 15 Points
Work Exp - 10 points
PTE - 10 Points
Total - 65 Points.

Please I would like to know if I can i expect my ITA on next round i.e. on 7th June?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 1st June 2017, 06:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 5,374
Rep Power: 306
sultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of light
1967 likes received
125 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scom5 View Post
Dear Experts,

Actuary 224111
Age 30
Ielts 20
Qualification 15
Exp 0
Total 65-189, 70 -190 nsw

Hi can anyone tell me if they think we might get invited next round?
We live in australia on 457 currently.
We applied for our PCC in south africa last week but this can take over a month sometimes. So if we do get invited can we submit while we wait for pcc or should we wait until it arrives from south africa? We have recieved our australian pcc already can we not just use that along with our previous pcc we used to come here on our 457 two years ago even though it is expired we have not lived in SA since we moved here?
Thanks for any advice
with 65 points for actuary, you stand a good chance to get invited in coming round

regarding the SA pcc, give the old one, if case officers ask to submit new one, they will give 28 days, i hope by that time you will have the new one

good luck

__________________

Like the post if it helps you


189 | Civil Engineer

Applied 2015 || Granted - Jan'17 || Validation - Mar'17

Journey is beautiful than the destination
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 1st June 2017, 06:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Dubai, UAE
Posts: 122
Rep Power: 0
amabrouk is on a distinguished road
4 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from egypt. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyoda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan_azam View Post


After all this, forget that you lodged a visa application and give priority to things which were overlooked for filing visa application...



GOOD LUCK

Great guide Azam!!

I spent many late nights preparing documents at speeds. Once my COC is done, time to catch up on other things hehe.

Good luck to all applicants and see ya in Australia!!!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats.

How did you get nomination from NSW and ICT projecy manager is not on their occupation list?

Thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 1st June 2017, 11:35 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: India
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 0
jithooos is on a distinguished road
1 likes received
15 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverule View Post
Dear Expats,



ANZSCO Code: 233111 Chemical Engineer

Age - 30 points

Education - 15 Points

Work Exp - 10 points

PTE - 10 Points

Total - 65 Points.



Please I would like to know if I can i expect my ITA on next round i.e. on 7th June?


You have very high chances of receiving invite. I'm also waiting for a different occupation. As of now the June 7th round is not yet finalised. No official news about that !!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

__________________
231214- Ship's Officer
Age- 30 points
PTE L/R/S/W- 86/87/89/81 - 20 Points
Bachelor's Degree- 15 Points
Positive skill assessment- 26 May 2017
EOI submitted- 26 May 2017
ITA: 07 June 2017
Visa lodged: 07 June 2017
Docs uploaded: 07 June 2017( including PCC,Med)
Grants: waiting !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Tags
189, invite

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
==> 189 EOI Invitations for April 2017 <== BulletAK Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 377 21st June 2017 09:21 AM
==> 189 EOI Invitations for March 2017 <== shrinivaskk Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 1858 21st June 2017 09:17 AM
==> 189 EOI Invitations for May 2017 <== sultan_azam Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 207 21st June 2017 09:16 AM
==> 189 EOI Invitations for February 2017 <== BulletAK Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 1355 12th June 2017 05:19 AM
==> 189 EOI Invitations for January 2017 <== BulletAK Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 1055 16th May 2017 10:28 AM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Back