My Employment Interview by AHC - Page 3

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia


Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

Like Tree94Likes

My Employment Interview by AHC - Page 3


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 26th October 2016, 05:36 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 5,374
Rep Power: 306
sultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of light
1967 likes received
125 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder123 View Post
Thanks for your response..
I have submitted a self SD stating 10 of my duties as I have contacted my HR,Managers and senior colleagues as well who all refused to sign or give me such letter.
I have claimed 5 points for experience.
What could be done, please help...
i am sorry, i missed this post... what is your current situation ???
commie_rick likes this.

__________________

Like the post if it helps you


189 | Civil Engineer

Applied 2015 || Granted - Jan'17 || Validation - Mar'17

Journey is beautiful than the destination
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 9th January 2017, 08:10 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 366
Rep Power: 0
Lady$Bird is on a distinguished road
140 likes received
294 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Hi Sultan,
Thanks for your post and congrats on your grant.

Does the employment verification happen for all companies or only non-MNCs or is it just random or up to the CO ?
If you dont mind, could you please post or PM me which all companies you have worked for ?

I have not provided any RnR letters during visa lodge, as my agent told me that it is only required for ACS and not for visa lodging. I have provided all the other docs, including payslips, form16, experience and relieving letters. I have provided HR letter only for the current employer. Are these sufficient ? How many days after visa lodge or CO contact did this verification happen in your case ?
I have crossed 50 days since visa lodge and CO contacted once, asking for Resume.
Likely by when will I get a verification call, if there is any?

__________________
ANZSCO - 261312 (Developer Programmer)
16-Sep-15 : ACS Submitted
22-Sep-15 : ACS Positive Result
18-Mar-16 : IELTS (Overall 8)
24-Mar-16 : EOI (60 points (189))
18-Aug-16 : NSW (60+5) - EOI
30-Sep-16: NSW State Invitation
25-Oct-16 : NSW Approval and Skillselect Invitation
04-Nov-16 : PCC India (both PA and spouse)
18-Nov-16 : 190 Visa Lodged
24-Nov-16 : Spouse's Srilankan PCC
06-Dec-16 : Medicals Uploaded on portal
07-Dec-16 : CO Contacted for Resume (GSM Adelaide)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 9th January 2017, 08:36 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 5,374
Rep Power: 306
sultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of light
1967 likes received
125 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady$Bird View Post
Hi Sultan,
Thanks for your post and congrats on your grant.

Does the employment verification happen for all companies or only non-MNCs or is it just random or up to the CO ?
If you dont mind, could you please post or PM me which all companies you have worked for ?

I have not provided any RnR letters during visa lodge, as my agent told me that it is only required for ACS and not for visa lodging. I have provided all the other docs, including payslips, form16, experience and relieving letters. I have provided HR letter only for the current employer. Are these sufficient ? How many days after visa lodge or CO contact did this verification happen in your case ?
I have crossed 50 days since visa lodge and CO contacted once, asking for Resume.
Likely by when will I get a verification call, if there is any?
As far as I am aware of employment verifications with employer it happened with employer 1 only, No news about the same with employer 2

if you are claiming points for work experience then you need to provide rnr letters, the HR letter you gave sounds good

it happened around 4 months post visa lodge


it is not mandatory that your case will be put to employment verification

all the best

sending you a pm

__________________

Like the post if it helps you


189 | Civil Engineer

Applied 2015 || Granted - Jan'17 || Validation - Mar'17

Journey is beautiful than the destination
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 9th January 2017, 09:28 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 366
Rep Power: 0
Lady$Bird is on a distinguished road
140 likes received
294 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan_azam View Post
As far as I am aware of employment verifications with employer it happened with employer 1 only, No news about the same with employer 2

if you are claiming points for work experience then you need to provide rnr letters, the HR letter you gave sounds good

it happened around 4 months post visa lodge


it is not mandatory that your case will be put to employment verification

all the best

sending you a pm
Thanks for the reply.
I have provided HR letter only for the current employer, which states that I am currently employed in that company. Is that sufficient ?

I have given the RnR letter to my agent but he didnt upload it to the portal, saying that it is not necessary.
Getting a little scared now on what will happen.
Also, have you provided your resume? My CO asked me for the resumes of both me and my husband. But I am not claiming points for spouse. Will any verification happen for my husband also ?

__________________
ANZSCO - 261312 (Developer Programmer)
16-Sep-15 : ACS Submitted
22-Sep-15 : ACS Positive Result
18-Mar-16 : IELTS (Overall 8)
24-Mar-16 : EOI (60 points (189))
18-Aug-16 : NSW (60+5) - EOI
30-Sep-16: NSW State Invitation
25-Oct-16 : NSW Approval and Skillselect Invitation
04-Nov-16 : PCC India (both PA and spouse)
18-Nov-16 : 190 Visa Lodged
24-Nov-16 : Spouse's Srilankan PCC
06-Dec-16 : Medicals Uploaded on portal
07-Dec-16 : CO Contacted for Resume (GSM Adelaide)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 9th January 2017, 09:49 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 5,374
Rep Power: 306
sultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of light
1967 likes received
125 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady$Bird View Post
Thanks for the reply.
I have provided HR letter only for the current employer, which states that I am currently employed in that company. Is that sufficient ?

I have given the RnR letter to my agent but he didnt upload it to the portal, saying that it is not necessary.
Getting a little scared now on what will happen.
Also, have you provided your resume? My CO asked me for the resumes of both me and my husband. But I am not claiming points for spouse. Will any verification happen for my husband also ?
it will be better to provide rnr letter in case you are claiming experience points

resume - better to provide that

verification wont be done for spouse's employment, they may check authenticity of relation

__________________

Like the post if it helps you


189 | Civil Engineer

Applied 2015 || Granted - Jan'17 || Validation - Mar'17

Journey is beautiful than the destination
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 9th January 2017, 10:39 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: India
Posts: 783
Rep Power: 0
mandy2137 is on a distinguished road
87 likes received
207 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan_azam View Post
it will be better to provide rnr letter in case you are claiming experience points

resume - better to provide that

verification wont be done for spouse's employment, they may check authenticity of relation
Did you claim employments points, how many? Is it possible if call all employment irrelevant in EOi and claiming other points such PTE,?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 9th January 2017, 11:00 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 5,374
Rep Power: 306
sultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of light
1967 likes received
125 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy2137 View Post
Did you claim employments points, how many? Is it possible if call all employment irrelevant in EOi and claiming other points such PTE,?
yes i claimed 10 points for experience

if you can manage to score 60 or more in EOI then you can think of not claiming experience points and marking them as not relevant
commie_rick and mandy2137 like this.

__________________

Like the post if it helps you


189 | Civil Engineer

Applied 2015 || Granted - Jan'17 || Validation - Mar'17

Journey is beautiful than the destination
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 9th January 2017, 11:09 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: India
Posts: 783
Rep Power: 0
mandy2137 is on a distinguished road
87 likes received
207 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan_azam View Post
yes i claimed 10 points for experience

if you can manage to score 60 or more in EOI then you can think of not claiming experience points and marking them as not relevant
Thanks buddy, can I set up 2 eoi's like one for 190 and one for 189?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 9th January 2017, 11:09 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 5,374
Rep Power: 306
sultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of lightsultan_azam is a glorious beacon of light
1967 likes received
125 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy2137 View Post
Thanks buddy, can I set up 2 eoi's like one for 190 and one for 189?
Yes

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

__________________

Like the post if it helps you


189 | Civil Engineer

Applied 2015 || Granted - Jan'17 || Validation - Mar'17

Journey is beautiful than the destination
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 15th January 2017, 05:35 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: singapore
Posts: 546
Rep Power: 0
commie_rick is on a distinguished road
104 likes received
677 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from singapore. Users Flag! Expat in singapore.
Default

Subscribing to this thread

__________________
EOI submission : 11/01/2017
Invitation : 9/2/2017
NSW approval : 27/2/2017
VISA lodged : 4/3/2017
Co contact : 27/3/2017
Info uploaded : 19/5/2017
Grant : xx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Tags
employment verification

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spouse Visa - phone records, non-salaried employment, interview Happy2015 Britain Expat Forum for Expats Living in the UK 8 8th February 2015 10:50 PM
AHC London skybluee18 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 1 7th June 2013 09:21 PM
Subclass 309/100 - Spouse Visa processing time - AHC Delhi rinz Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 0 8th September 2012 08:30 AM
Getting back passport from AHC mar309 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 0 23rd June 2011 05:25 PM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Back