Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Health food in dubai

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Fabiandalmeida 
#1 ·
I folks,
Can anyone kindly Advice me and restaurant or company for health food monthly ?

#2 ·
I have tried food from KCal restaurant (JLT) - they focus on healthy low-calorie food. It is pretty nice, they deliver and they offer monthly menus - you pay a fixed rate and get your food every day - tied to you. I haven't tried these monthly packages...

In general I guess Dubai is not the best place for a healthy food while the vast majority is imported. And I couldn't find lots of places offering organic food...

#6 ·
i would recommend right bite i just had my full day meal (on a weeks package just to try it out) and well to be honest its real good.I paid about 1100 (for a week) but the pricing was like 2400 or something for a months food which is not bad .all the food they make is healthy and has the calories stated on top of the boxes

#8 ·
the healthiest food is the food you make yourself from fresh fruit and veg etc.
ready meals are more expensive, and less likely to be as healthy as you can rustle up at home.
But that's just me.

#9 ·
I fully agree. I prefer concocting meals at home rather than eat out. But how many of us know how to cook or want to cook or just like to cook?

I guess there is a market for people other than u and me.

I've tried youve got meal and they're quite awesome. Especially for an office lunch option. Cheap and cheerful. What i really like about them is that, it doesnt put me to sleep after! ;-)

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.