moving to oz - View Single Post
Thread: moving to oz
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 31st March 2012, 08:03 PM
Posts: n/a


Not unless the job is one listed on the needed occupation lists. Australia only gives out visas to trades and professions it needs due to shortage.

Read some of these and see if it helps. Temporary Business (Long Stay) - Standard Business Sponsorship (Subclass 457)

Skilled Occupation Lists (Formerly Known as Form 1121i)

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 175)

I still can not see truck driver on them. Have a look and see if your job is, you can look further than the job title and more at what you actually do and see if it fits one of them.

But the whole system is changing from July this year anyway Skillselect But you will still need an in demand occupation.