Stay in a Country for more than 12 Months - View Single Post
View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 25th February 2012, 08:41 AM
Posts: n/a


It makes absolutely no difference where you think you should put them in residence or trips out of the country. Put them all down wherevever you feel appropriate, If your CO wants a PCC you will be asked for one and will have to get it, simples.