Stay in a Country for more than 12 Months - View Single Post
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 24th February 2012, 09:58 AM
eagleseye eagleseye is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Qatar
Posts: 169
Rep Power: 0
eagleseye is on a distinguished road
6 likes received
6 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.

Originally Posted by _shel
Just put down every country she has lived in or visited and for what period. Fill in every question on the forms. If the CO wants PCC they will ask for it regardless of if it was a temp or permenant stay.
Thanks shel for your reply. Is it OK to put 2002-2005 as resident of India and from 2006-2012 as resident of Qatar in Form 1276 and mention all her visits to KSA as visits in Form 80?

IELTS:11/12/10|ACS App:02/11/11,+ve:22/11/11|NSW SS App:15/12/11,+ve:21/12/11|176 App:17/03/12|Med:31/03/12|CO:04/04/12|Med Fin:13/04/12|PCC:18/04/12,Fin:23/04/12|Grant:23/04/12