Am I an Illegal Autonomo? - View Single Post
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2012, 07:48 PM

Pesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond reputePesky Wesky has a reputation beyond repute
3012 likes received
3065 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaAutonomo View Post
-----------------------------

Hi there, I am deep in sh** right now with this situation so your accountant's details would be great. I don't have 3000 euros to pay off all of a sudden, but if I could speak with him maybe we can sort this out and things could be paid off over a period of time. Regardless, it's become serious. Great, pass on his details.

P.S.- And I know this is something to ask the accountant. But could I just go to the autonomo office and say I was out of the country for the last year, take "baja," and continue my job on contract and at a lower rate?
How can you say you've been out of the country when you've been paying IRPF??