Bear with worms - View Single Post
Thread: Bear with worms
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2012, 07:17 PM

MaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond reputeMaidenScotland has a reputation beyond repute
2024 likes received
1620 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from scotland. Users Flag! Expat in egypt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper_janice View Post
Thanks for the food tip, but I think this would be a bit much for her, she's in very sad state. The vet told me baby food and yogurt with honey all mixed together. She can't seem to keep this down though. I've been giving here scalene and glucose with a syringe. She's got meds for deworming, and to help her not to throwing up.

As far as the blankie goes...Sami's old shirts are being recycled for doggie blankets as the wash loads are in constant motion. Again, YUCK!

Personally I would not give him yoghurt as it is a dairy product and dairy is one of the worse things for upset stomachs. I am not a vet but I know that dairy products are a no no.. even in children with an upset stomach.

Antinal from the chemist.. is fine to give.. 5mm 3 times a day.. this is for the treatment of diarrhoea and gastroenteritis,

Loyydran powder mixed with boiled water to stop dehydration.