Bear with worms - View Single Post
Thread: Bear with worms
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2012, 02:36 PM

hurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond reputehurghadapat has a reputation beyond repute
454 likes received
736 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uk. Users Flag! Expat in egypt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper_janice View Post
My sweet new dog (bear) now looks more like a chiwawa than a Labrador. Several days after I got my new dog of 1.5 months old (because the dam was stolen) I discovered it had worms! I've been force feeding, medicating, cleaning with bleach and Detol. The poor dog is so skinny now. The vet gave her some medication to help her. Poor thing! First her mom is stolen and now she has to go thru this.

All 3 of her sisters have died (one mysteriously disappeared so I assume it died and they didn't want to tell the 14 yr. old boy his dog was dead). She's still not out of the woods, but I think she's on the mend.

Why am I sharing this???????
I don't know
Poor thing...but she will have inherited these worms from her mother and is so young to be given medication....but are you sure that it is worms.?