I tried raising a PLE last sunday asking for C.O but this is what they replied to me :
Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.
Nominated Occupation on the Skilled Occupation List.
The Minister for Immigration and Citizenship, Chris Bowen, has set new priority processing arrangements for certain skilled migration visas. These arrangements will give effect to the Minister's announcement on 10 May 2011 that regional visas will be given the highest processing priority.
Priority processing refers to the order in which the department considers skilled migration applications. The Minister is able to consider and finalise visa applications in an order of priority that the Minister considers appropriate. The changes to priority processing do not change visa eligibility criteria.
The new priority processing arrangements apply to the following visas:
* Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
* Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)
* certain General Skilled Migration (GSM).
From 1 July 2011, processing priorities (with highest priority listed first) are:
1. applications from people who are employer sponsored under the RSMS program or who have applied for a Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa
2. applications from people who are applying under the ENS program
3. applications from people:
* who are nominated by a state or territory government agency for an occupation specified on that agency's state migration plan
* who were nominated by a state or territory government agency prior to the implementation of state migration plans for an occupation not on their agency's baseline list of occupations (known as an 'off-list' nomination)
4. applications from people who have nominated an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) - Schedule 1 in effect from 1 July 2011
5. all other applications.
The SOL identifies occupations that reflect the Australian Government's commitment to a skilled migration program that delivers skills in need in Australia. The complete list of occupations on the SOL is available on the department's website.
See: Skilled Occupation Lists (Formerly Known as Form 1121i)
As your nominated occupation is on the SOL - Schedule 1 your application is included in priority group 4.
Information on how current processing priorities will affect your application is available on the department's website.
See: Australian Immigration Fact Sheet 24a. Priority Processing for Skilled Migration Visas
Information on current allocation dates and processing times is available on the department's website.
See: Application Already Lodged - Professionals and other Skilled Migrants - Workers - Visas & Immigration
________>(NAME OF A PERSON)
General Skilled Migration
Department of Immigration and Citizenship