Originally Posted by don1
My partner is waiting for results of an interview with Flynn's that he did at the beginning of Dec, I have been trolling through all the posts referring to Flynn's and moving to Canada and as you can imagine my head is now spinning....so many questions.
We have 1 daughter that is 4 and not married. He is a roofer and had his own business here but we cannot afford to live here anymore. Ireland is getting worse without any glimmer of light in view in the near future...Flynn's look very good and look like they look after foreign workers when they arrive in Canada first.
Assuming he gets the job we are trying to decide what is the best way to relocate. I would prefer him to go out first for 6 months to get settled then we were going to organize to go out. Is that the best option?? Well that is the only option we can afford to do!!!
If anyone would be kind enough to give me their email address so I can mail you with some questions and get some help through the minefield of the moving etc
My name is Beccy
hi beccy my husband is just waiting on. his twp to come through.he has a job offer in calgary with flynn.my email is email@example.com
and ill see if i can help.