15th December 2010, 06:00 AM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Rep Power: 0
Originally from india.
Expat in australia.
Originally Posted by zeiger
I am about to apply for the ACS Skills assessment as a "Software Engineer" (under the ANZSCO code: 261313).
I have more than 3 years of work experience as a Software Engineer and I believe I fall under "Group A" for ACS Skills assessment, as per the PASA guidelines mentioned on the ACS website.
Fortunately, I have not changed jobs since the time of employment and hence, I have just one employer to refer to in my application.
The following are the documents I am submitting along with my application. Would you be kind enough to mention if I am missing anything?
Attested photocopies of the following (from a legal entity in my city):
1. Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology - All Marksheets and the Degree Certificate
2. Contract letter of employment with current (and only) employer
3. Salary slips from first month of work till date
5. Awards that have been given to me by my current employer (they are on the official letter head)
6. Income Tax acknowledgements for the past 3 years
7. Salary increment letters from my current employer (they are on the official letter head)
8. Change of Designation / Promotion letters from my current employer (they are on the official letter head)
9. An official company brochure, having details about my current employer and what my employer does
Notarized (by a Civil Notary from the city where I live in currently) copy of the following:
1. A Statuatory Declaration with details about the following:
1. My current Project including my roles, responsibilities in this project
2. My past projects including my roles, responsibilities in these projects
3. Mentioning the fact that I am a full-time, salaried employee since the beginning of my employment
4. Mentioning the working hours per week for a full-time employee in my company (to meet the ACS requirements of a full-time employee)
5. A table showing all my IT related skills (Programming languages I know, Operating Systems I have worked with, Databases I have worked with etc.)
Original copies of the following (not attested because they are letters given by individuals and are in the original form):
1. An up to date resume stating all duties and responsibilities
2. Personal Reference letter from my current manager
3. An official company brochure, having details (like contact details, web page etc.) about my current employer and what my employer does
A summary letter which explains all the documents above (some sort of an index and a letter which explains, in a summary, about what all these documents are)
Thanks for your help,
what about the the application status? is it positive?