1. I do not know if this is still true but in the old days Mexicans would walk my my mom (a redhead) and touch her hair, supposedly for good luck...
2. There will be furnished apartments but probably not with towels and linens, TV or high speed Internet( extra charge)....
3. They probably have no gringo price list in Zapopan, Chapala probably
4. It just seems with all the U.S. and Canadian expats in the Guadalajara/ Chapala area is one more English teacher needed?
5.I believe she needs a job offered by a company in Mexico, they would help with the FM3
6. You will have to Google that question
7. not a wine drinker
8. English spoken mostly in tourist areas....hope this helps