Medicare - View Single Post
Thread: Medicare
View Single Post
Old 28th April 2008, 09:13 PM

kaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond reputekaz101 has a reputation beyond repute
278 likes received
23 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in australia.

Most people take out private health insurance (and I think that there are tax benefits if you do this too) since medical expenses are not cheap here. When I visited the GP it was around $32 after the rebate from Medicare. That was quite a shock after having 'free' medical in the UK.

The private health insurance can also cover dentists depending on the policy that you want.

Regards,
Karen
"But times change, and so must I. We all change, when you think about we are all different people, all through our lives and that is okay, that is good you gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me."

-The Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith)