1. No quick way, you'll need a translation done. If this was done in AU then it would need to be a NAATI qualified translator. In India I would think there are many services that do official translations.
2. In addition to the mark sheets you need to provide the course description (these are usually provided by the College/University). I don't think the certificate and mark sheets alone are sufficient, you could provide only that but I think DIAC will ask for more.
3. Not immediately, some people do it quickly to get processed a bit faster but they do have a validity period (i.e. 12 months or 6 months) so if too much time passes in processing you could both be asked to repeat the health checks. Make sure you use a Panel doctor (list of panel doctors is on the Immi website). Find out what the lead time is for an appointment and costs so you can be prepared.
The checks themselves are similar to a physical and some blood tests.
4. Yes, the rules are clear any country you've stayed in > 12 months in the last 10 yrs. The 47P form should list where you need to apply for Belgium. I'm not sure about the French but likely you'll need that translated too, ask DIAC if you need a translation.
5. Ask DIAC the best way to attach the doc, I didn't do an online application but was able to e-mail the CO once I had one assigned.
Originally Posted by manish1980
I have couple of question related to docs to be attached along with online 175 (CSL+MODL)
1. Birth Certificate. Both me and wife have Birth certificate in local lang (Hindi). I suppose transaltion process will be longer.Any quick fool-proof alternative?
2. Educational Certificate. DIAC website says "please submit academic transcripts or letters of completion (in the letter of completion, please ensure that the
education provider includes the course commencement and completion dates, attendance status and medium of instruction)." I just have mark sheets and degree certificates with me right now.Will that be suffice?
3. Do myself and my spouse need to undergo these test immediate (I am in CSL and have applied yesterday 26th April )
Medical examination required
Chest X-Ray report required
Chest X-Ray film required
HIV blood test required
4. In last 10 year, I have stayed in Belgium for more than 1 yr (now back to India).
Is is really compulsory to get Belgium PCC. Would be really difficult to do specially because of language barriers.(Only french in Belgium)
5. For my spouse (depandent applicant), I need to fill Form 1221 - 'Additional personal particulars information'.How to I attach it with online application?
Form 1221 download link :"https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/checklist.do?action=download&client_row=1&checklis t_row=3" says
"Forward the completed form and any requested documents to the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre within 28 days from the date you lodged your application. "
I have found this forum really helpful and deserves lot of credit from my successful skill assessment with ACS.