ExpatForum.com is privileged to have a team of industry known writers on staff.Expat Forum is known as one of the primary internet locations for Expat communities online. On top of this reputation we are striving to become an authoritative source for Expat related news on the web by breaking community relevant stories on a daily basis.
Bob Sheth – Executive Editor
Bob is the Managing Director and Executive Editor at ExpatForum.com. His main journalistic role is to find great new expat stories by utilizing the 85k members in the community and harnessing the real time social internet.
Bob founded the current site in 2006 and has since grown it to become one of the market leading websites for expatriates worldwide.
Bob’s work editing similar site’s and blogs earned him a great ranking accolade on the industry survey ranking the top 100 overseas real estate writers online.
Ray Clancy – Senior Editor
Ray Clancy has over two decades worth of knowledge and experience in journalism which include being published at well known titles such as Property Wire, Property World Middle East, The French Paper, the Daily Telegraph and a number of property blogs.
Mark Benson – Journalist
Mark’s online journalism experience is quite broad. Since 2004 he has worked in the topical areas of property, expats, finance, broadband and the mobile industry.
Mark has worked for ExpatForum.com for the past 3 years. He frequently gets quoted in newspapers such as the Evening Standard.
Jose Marc Castro (Marc) – Journalist & Research
For the past two years Marc has been a contributing writer and researcher on ExpatForum.com and other web properties. Marc’s career and experience have been varied and include working in teaching, law, contracts and policy development.
Marc is based in the Philippines. His legal background gives him the ideal skills needed to research and write great material for ExpatForum.com.
Isabelle Loynes – Journalist
Cutting her teeth in a news-room, Isabelle took her journalism skills to a consumer environment, working as a feature writer on national, consumer, magazines. She has experience in entertainment, cultural, political and fashion led editorial.
After completing various trips around the world she also works in travel journalism and now completes projects for Expatforum, alongside freelance work for online and print publications.
Editorial Policy at Expat Forum
- ExpatForum.com is committed to the highest editorial standards in the provision of all its website content and related services.
- It is committed to providing reliable, timely and objective information on all aspects of expatriate related markets.
- In all instances we strive to ensure that content is founded on the best knowledge currently available.
- Content will be accurate, balanced and transparent.
- Information given will be judged against the best available evidence and sources named wherever possible.
- Where content contains conjecture or opinion, this will be clearly indicated.
- ExpatForum.com is committed to editorial quality.
- News stories and feature articles are picked by an editorial team to ensure they are particularly relevant to readers.
- Our selection of news stories and feature articles will not be influenced by the demands of advertisers.
- We will strive for the highest quality of reporting, writing, photography and design. Any factual mistakes will be corrected.
- All content will be suitable for a general audience and will not contain material that might be deemed offensive.
- ExpatForum.com will review this policy from time to time and reserves the right to make any changes as and when appropriate.